Instagram Post: A step-by-step process
Today, Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms worldwide with over 1 billion active users, which is now used by brands to promote their products and services.
If your business is still not on Instagram, you are missing many opportunities to grow brand awareness and a wide range of audience. Advertising on Instagram with a marketing strategy can be relatively easy with enough time and effort. You can also collaborate with Instagram influencers and launch an influencer campaign.
However, if you’ve never used the app, the first question likely to cross your mind would be — How to post on Instagram?
If you’re ready to post on Instagram, we have coved a step-by-step process about posting on Instagram, ensuring that your post attracts the attention of your audience with Instagram marketing.
The most common and standard feature on Instagram is an Instagram post. Instagram posts can be images or videos that you share on your profile, which show up in your followers’ main feeds.
View this post on Instagram
In the beginning, it was the only way to share video content on Instagram, with a limitation of a video being up to 60 sec long, but now there are many options like reels and Instagram videos.
View this post on Instagram
Consistently posting to Instagram can help businesses to connect with their audience and grow better, but doing it right is just as important. Here’s how to post to your Instagram account step-by-step:-
1) Tap the icon at the bottom of your screen.
2) Choose a photo or video from your library or take one in the app.
You can also select multiple images of 2 – 10 images to try carousel posts.
3) Edit your photo:
- Here are the editing options that come built-in to Instagram for you, like- Adjust, Brightness, Contrast, Structure, Warmth, Saturation, Color, Fade, Highlights, Shadows, Vignette, Tilt-Shift, Sharpen…
- If it’s an image, you can crop it according to your convenience, use filters, and add effects.
4) Enter your caption, play with emojis, and use hashtags for post-optimization. You can also Tag brands or friends, or others if needed. You must add your Location as it will help you gain visibility in your target location.
5) Share the post on other social media platforms and analyze the results.
As we discussed earlier, posting on social media can help your brand grow online but for that, you need to be dedicated and keep posting consistently at regular intervals. You should upload engaging content which is liked by your audience. Hence, you must do your own research and understand want your audience likes you can spy on your competitor’s content or look for content inspiration online and create various types of images or videos for your Instagram post.
But, if you think you aren’t good at optimizing your social media account or if you lack ideas; You must hire an employee/ freelancer for this job or preferably collaborate with an influencer who is best in creating and posting content and engaging an audience on social media.
To hire and collaborate with an influencer you can visit our influencer marketing platform called Influence4You.
If you have any questions, regarding hiring an influencer who can help you grow on social media by posting on Instagram, don’t hesitate to contact us.