Login Instagram – How to setup your Creator account on Instagram?
Instagram’s conditions have changed which now means that you now have to go via Facebook. Following recent changes by Instagram, it is now necessary to have a professional account on Instagram to be able to connect it to the Influence4You platform.
This page will help you to sign up Influence4You with you Instagram account or help you to apply to campaigns if you are having difficulty.
This is really important to take note of so that you can access campaigns and continue to receive great products and make money from your feed!
What does this change?
You now need to reconnect so that brands can see your profile, your most recent posts and so that you can put your post on the platform once done (which is the important bit to be paid!).
Why am I unable to connect?
You need to now pass via your professional account to connect. There are 2 options:
- Business account: for businesses, brands etc
- Creator account: for influencers, artists etc – this is the one that you need
You must therefore be a ‘creator account’ on Instagram before signing up to the platform. If you are already registered you can go into your account settings (my account > my networks) and reconnect your Instagram.
How do I become a ‘professional account’ on Instagram?
- Go to Settings, then > ‘Account’
- Click > ‘Switch to professional account’ at the bottom of the screen
- Choose your type of account (creator account)
- Choose the category that best describes you (actor, blogger etc)
- Check your personal info (phone and mail)
- Connect a Facebook page (create one if you don’t have one)
You will now be able to connect to the Influence4You platform. By clicking on ‘connect my Instagram’ a facebook page will open. Enter your info to connect the Facebook page associated to your Instagram pro account. Select ‘yes’ where it asks you to show the list of ‘pages’ that you manage.
Reminder: connecting your Facebook / Instagram to the platform does not give us any right to your account or publication on your account or access to your personal info/password.
OK, but it still is not working for me! Help!
The first thing to look at is which Facebook account and which page is Instagram connected to?
To check this, go to: Settings > Account > Linked Accounts > Facebook
In Instagram, on the page ‘Edit profile’, in ‘profile information’, there is a line ‘page’. There needs to be a Facebook page indicated here, make sure to add it if not.
When you connect to Instagram via Facebook on Influence4You, you must ensure that you are properly connected to Facebook, and that is the account indicated above and that this account is the owner of the page indicated in your profile.
Next, when you connect on Facebook, you must:
- Accept the permission requests
- Give access to the page connected to the Instagram account
If the permission requests and the page/account settings are validated, the connection should work without a problem.
If you still have no luck:
If you are already signed up on Influence4You:
- Start by deleting the connection on Influence4You via this page: https://www.influence4you.com/user/networks, and then retrying to connect.
- If this doesn’t work, delete the connection on Influence’You and on Facebook via this page: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and then try to connect again via Influence4You.
If you are not a signed up yet:
If the connection doesn’t work, delete the link on Facebook via this page: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and then retry to connect via Influence4You
Any questions ? 🤔
Our team will answer you, contact us here : contact@influence4You.com
See you soon on Influence4You,